How it works
1. NSS receive a referral with relevant client information.
* NSS have a “Referral form” which allows us to recruit specifically for each and every clients needs.
2. NSS check our current Support workers in that particular area, to see if any appropriate workers are available.
* If none are available, NSS will recruit Support workers for the area using our recruitment strategies.
* NSS will strive to recruit someone as quickly as possible.
3. Once a suitable candidate has been sourced and processed, we will pass on their CV an contact information.
* NSS will also include Costings/Quote.
4. Once a “Meet and Greet” has taken place between the Support Worker/client and confirmed the client is happy to proceed, NSS will send our Terms Of Business to be signed,
and Support work can commence.